How to submit a request.
Once you have decided if you need an interpreter or a translator, you can call us, chat with us, or email us. Email is the preferred method because we can convey much more information that way.
If you need an on-site interpreter, simply send us an email, or send a request through any one of the forms on our website. Your request should include:
- the date and time of the assignment
- the expected duration
- the language requested
- the type of assignment (deposition, trial, EUO, mediation, immigration interview, etc…)
- any other information you think would be helpful
If you need to have a document translated, submit a request that includes:
- the deadline for filing (if not provided we will give you the regular no-rush delivery time)
- the document to be translated
- If your document is already in English and you want to translate it into a foreign language, please provide the language you need it in. Please note that filing requirements are different in every country . Outside of the USA, you may need a translator registered in the city of destination, instead of us. Check with your attorney or notary before ordering a translation.
Once the document or interpreter request is received, you will receive a quote via email. You must approve the quote by clicking on the appropriate link for us to complete your request.
The quote will usually arrive in a few minutes. Usually less than 30 minutes from the time we receive the request. It may take longer if after regular business hours. But we do monitor our phones and emails 24 hours a day. If your request is urgent, please pick up the phone and we will answer regardless of the time of day or night.